SHIPPING & CANCELLATIONS
We understand the urgency of your orders and strive to ensure that our shipments reach you as early as possible. After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation call/SMS from our Customer Service Representative. Once your order is confirmed, it will be our priority to swiftly dispatch your order. Most items are sourced from our warehouse and dispatched within 24 hours. However, items that are sourced from external locations are subject to availability with the supplier.
1. IN PAKISTAN
We offer express shipping which cost Rs.150 per order only. The projected delivery time for all domestic orders are 4-5 business days.
2. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
International shoppers have the option to view prices in US Dollars and Euros. All international Orders are shipped via Sky Net / DHL with a projected delivery time of 8-10 business days and standard shipping rates apply. For a more precise estimate of delivery charges, kindly use the shipping cost calculator on the Product Page.
Unexpected delays may occur with the shipment and if you don’t receive your order within the allotted time, kindly track your shipment with the tracking number provided or call our Customer Service desk for speedy resolution.
3. CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
- Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
- Consignees in Saudi Arabia must have a valid commercial registration with Saudi Customs for smooth clearance and delivery of shipments.
- In case a consignee does not have a valid commercial registration, shipment will return back to origin without any intimation.
Note: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
- For Customers who are making the payment through Western Union, Money Gram or Bank Wire (Bank deposit). The order that you place is kept on hold for 36 hours after you receive a confirmation email from us about the Order and Payment Details. If you plan to make payment after 36 hours of receiving the confirmation, please confirm it with us if the products that you have ordered are still in stock, or preferably email our team to hold the order specifying a time frame.
- StoreATDoor.com.pk takes no guarantee of the products availability that you had ordered, if you are making the payment after the given timeframe. Though our efforts will be to process your initial order, but if any of the ordered products is out of stock you will be offered to choose any other product/design/color (within the same price range). StoreAtDoor will not be held responsible if there are delays in delivery due to out of stock products.
- If we get no confirmation from the customer, the order might be cancelled without any notification
- The order is processed after the customer makes the payment and informs us about payment details which are mentioned in point number 5, 6 and 7.
- In case you are making the payment through Western Union you need to mail us the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), the sender’s first and last name as written on the Western Union Slip along with your order number(s).
- In case you make the payment through Money Gram, you need to email us the 8-digit Reference number, sender’s first and last name as written on Money Gram payment receipt along with your order number(s).
- In case you are making a Bank Deposit, you need to email us the Slip/Transaction number along with your order number.
At StoreAtDoor, our most important rule is that you feel comfortable buying the items you want. If you want to cancel an order, the sooner you inform us the better! We dispatch most orders within 24 hours so be sure to let us know about any cancellations at your earliest.
Cancellations depend on whether your order has been shipped or not. Usually, items are shipped within one business day so it important that you notify us at a much earlier stage. If this is the case, please send an order cancellation request to StoreAtDoor Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+92) 337-165-6565 and we will take care of everything!
If your order has been shipped, we will not be able to cancel it. The best option then is to return the item for a redeemable voucher.